Brown Bag Lunch Challenge Day 1 - Mixed Greens Salad and Berries

So the first day took me by surprise because I didn't have time to go grocery shopping.  I had to pack a lunch based on what I already had at home.  The trouble with this lunch is that it didn't fill me up which meant that I had to cheat and buy an extra snack to keep me energized throughout the day.
What did I bring for my brown bag lunch challenge?
Mixed Greens Salad - fresh mixed greens with grated carrot, fresh blueberries, herbed feta cheese and a handful of cashews.
Berries - fresh blueberries and strawberries
Pumpkin scone - friend gave me homemade gluten free pumpkin scones

What did I buy?
$4.20 - 6 pack Tonkatsu Roll.  

I loved the fresh salad and berries from Trout Lake Farmer's Market.  What I learned is that a handful of cashews is not enough protein to last for the whole day. And even though I am looking for protein, flavour and taste should be first! California Roll next time!