Brown Bag Lunch Challenge Day 3 - Yellow and Green Bean Salad Recipe

I have leftover tuna casserole from Day 2 but what this challenge is teaching me is to be creative and add variety.  My variety comes from the fresh, local vegetables that I bought at the farmer's market and had in my fridge.  No shopping required.  Yellow and green beans were my inspiration!  I looked up green bean salad recipes online and go inspired with this one from the Food Network - Yellow and Green Bean Salad.

Yellow and Green Bean Salad Recipe
1/2 bag of yellow and green beans
1 carrot, grated
2 garlic cloves
2 part sesame oil
1 part rice vinegar
pepper, salt to taste

Trim off the ends of the green beans, lightly boil in pan until beans are tender crisp.  Rinse in cold water and put in a salad bowl.  Add grated carrot.  In a separate dish mix together the dressing of sesame oil, rice vinegar (might be a bit less than one part), pressed garlic cloves, salt and pepper.  Toss the vegetables with the dressing.  This is a nice light side dish to compliment the tuna casserole.

What did I bring for my brown bag lunch challenge?
Tuna casserole
Berries - strawberries and blueberries
Yellow and Green Bean salad