Easy Recipe: Italian Sausage Penne with Swiss Chard

I tried so hard to do complete meals that looked pretty.  Now here's one where I tried a different way to plate the dish.  I think in the end I actually mixed it up together.  First here's the easy Italian Sausage Penne recipe for a homemade pasta dish.

Penne - Cook penne in salted boiling water until al dente.
Italian Sausage Pasta Sauce - Remove casing from three hot Italian sausages.  Fry in pan with 1/4 red onion and three roma tomatoes.  Once cooked, then add 1/2 jar of pasta sauce (I used four cheeses) and simmer.
Swiss Chard - Chop swiss chard and add with butter in large wok or fry pan.  Simmer on medium heat til cooked (swiss chard will wilt) and season with garlic salt and pepper.

My plating was to get a pasta dish and put the penne in the center.  Then add the swiss chard around the rim of the bowl.  Add the pasta sauce on top of the penne.  Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.  Does plating matter?  When I ate it I just mixed it all together but it's nice to try something new.  Doesn't look like much but it's an easy recipe for a summer weeknight dinner.