Sunday Brunch: Blueberry Pancakes Recipe


Sundays are lazy and great days to start the morning right with pancakes.  Today I made these blueberry pancakes.  I still had BC blueberries that I froze last summer and it's wonderful that I still have some in the freezer.  Blueberry pancakes were a great way to start a lazy Sunday morning.

Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
1 cup white cake or pastry flour (or all purpose)
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 eggs
2 cups milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup frozen blueberries

Heat up a frying non-stick frying pan to medium heat.  Put a tad of butter in the pan and then put 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake in the pan.  When you see the batter form small bubbles, you want to flip and cook the other side. 

I keep my cooked pancakes warm in the oven until all are done.   Leftover pancakes can be kept in the fridge and warmed up for breakfast the next day.