Brown Bag Lunch Challenge Day 10 - Jamie Oliver's Cauliflower and Cheese Soup

What I have loved about Jamie Oliver's recipes is that even if I don't follow it exactly with my proportions, it still tastes delicious.  This recipes I cut in half and might have gotten my proportions a bit off since it's not as thick as in other photos that I've see, however, it tasted delicious.  It is healthy and I had enough for lunch leftovers.

Jamie Oliver's Cauliflower and Cheese Soup
Peel and slice carrots, slice celery.  Peel, chop onions.  Cut cauliflower into 1/2 inch slices.  Bring broth (in saucepan on medium heat to boil).  In large saucepan (on medium heat) add 2 tablespoons olive oil.  Add chopped, sliced ingredients, mix with wooden spoon.  Cook10 mins until carrots are soft, but still hold shape, onion is slightly golden.  Grate cheese in bowl, put aside.  Add (boiling) broth to veggies.  Stir and bring to boil.  Reduce heat, simmer for 10 mins.
Serve:  Remove from heat.  Season with salt and pepper, add cheese and mustard.  Pulse soup until smooth.  Add nutmeg (optional).

What did I bring for my brown bag challenge?
Cauliflower and Cheese soup
Berries - blueberries, strawberries, peach
Crackers and cheese