Breakfast Burrito

After eating breakfast burritos on a camping weekend, I decided to learn how try making this hearty breakfast myself. I was surprised how easy it is to make. I prepared three for the work week. This morning I heated one up on medium low heat while I got ready for work. When I was ready so was my hot breakfast.

Large whole wheat flour tortillas
3 eggs (1 per burrito)
Frozen hash browns (1/2 cup per burrito)
1/4 cup chopped red onion
Freeze dried parsley
Butter
1/2 avocado
mayonnaise (optional)

Heat up frying pan on medium heat. Add onion and hash browns til golden brown. Season with parsley.
Put aside when ready.
Beat eggs and scramble in pan. Stir frequently because you want them soft like French omlettes (be careful not to overcook).
Spread mayonnaise on flour tortilla (optional) Wrap hash brown, scrambed eggs and avocado in tortilla.
Store in fridge in container.
Ready to eat - heat burrito on fry pan on medium low heat until lightly grilled.
Enjoy hot breakfast to eat in or on the go!