Brown Bag Lunch Challenge Day 5: Ham and Cheese Breakfast Muffin Recipe

I started the Brown Bag Lunch Challenge after Labour Day long weekend last week so this week will be my first 5 day work week with bringing my lunch everyday.  I am trying to pack a variety of lunches that are balanced with fruit or vegetables, protein (meat and alternative), and grain.  Baking is best when eaten within 2-3 days and that is tough when it is only 1-2 people so I halved the recipe below.  It's a good way to test a new recipe to see if you like it first.


Ham and Cheese Breakfast Muffins Recipe

Click on the title above for the recipe.  

What did I bring for my brown bag lunch challenge?

2 Ham and Cheese Breakfast Muffins
Fresh local fruit - blackberries, blueberries and plums
Salad mix with grape tomatoes and cucumber