Sunday Blueberry Pancakes

Last summer, we froze some fresh blueberries and I still have half a bag of frozen blueberries left.  Summer is coming around fast so I'm thinking of all types of ways to use up the blueberries.  

What better way than to make Sunday Blueberry Pancakes.  Delicious!   I found this recipe by googling "blueberry pancakes" and Todd's Famous Blueberry Pancake receipe from Allrecipes popped up first.  

It's a super easy recipe and you can find the recipe here:  http://allrecipes.com/recipe/20177/todds-famous-blueberry-pancakes/

I have to admit that I didn't wait for 1 hour before I had blueberry pancakes so I just let it sit long enough to heat up my pan.  And I included frozen blueberries that were not thawed.  The pancakes were still light and fluffy.  Let's say there were no leftover pancakes and I was hungry for .










  1. In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.
  2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high.
    h heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.