Slow Cooker Recipe: Easy BBQ Pork Ribs


Slow Cooker Sunday!  Sundays are lazy days and great for cooking homemade meals.  I love bringing out the slow cooker especially when it's cold and rainy outside.  Using the slow cooker brings delicious main dishes without all of the fuss.  This slow cooker recipe is super simple.

- pork ribs (as many that will fit in your slow cooker)
- Stubb's Original BBQ sauce (or any bbq sauce will do)

Put the pork ribs and bbq sauce together in a slow cooker.  Use enough bbq sauce to cover the ribs.  Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.  The meat will be falling off the bones.  I served mine with carbonara spaghetti and roasted cauliflower.    

*Note - I bought the pork ribs that were already cut in half so they fit perfectly in my slow cooker.  

I always feel like a gourmet chef when I make a slow cooker meal because I have time to do side dishes.  It was a good Sunday Funday with BBQ Pork Ribs.