Cheese Loaf Recipe
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and cheese in a large bowl. Mix in milk and melted butter. Stir to form a soft dough.
- Pour into the prepared pan. I prepared the pan by greasing with the melted butter and then lightly flour the pan before you pour the batter. The loaf will come out beautifully.
- Bake in preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from pan to cool.
|Cheese Loaf Dough|