Brown Bag Lunch - Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe

Towards the end of the week I've been fighting the flu which makes me not want to get out of bed, let alone cook.  But you can only stay in bed for so long.  It's better to get out and get into the sunshine for vitamin D.  I love cooking and learning new recipe and here's a quick pasta dish a friend put together in minimal time.  I was able to bring home the leftovers for my brown bag lunch.  I added a spinach, carrot and snow pea side dish to the brown bag lunch. 

Chicken Alfredo Pasta
cooked boneless chicken thighs with juices
fusillini
jar of Classico Alfredo sauce

Boil pasta until tender.  Add chicken pieces already cooked (roasted from night before) and its juices to a casserole dish.  Add enough alfredo sauce to cover the pasta and chicken.   It's the chicken juices that give it a nice flavour and taste.  Ready to eat right away or you can keep warm in the oven.

Spinach, Carrot, Snow Pea 
Saute carrot in butter first as they take the longest to cook.  Add spinach leaves and snow peas.  Spinach will always reduce so don't be shy to saute more.