Lazy Chicken Dinner

It's been a month since I've blogged.  Probably a month since I've been inspired in the kitchen.  After almost two months of bringing a packed lunch to work; it all fell through.  I got lost.  Now I've found my way back into the kitchen and am going to take it slow. 

During this time, I've been through a couple of rough patches with creative meals that didn't turn out.  I not only threw the meal in the garbage but also threw myself out of the kitchen. After some introspection and too many take out meal, I'm back.  I've decided to begin with this meal; part store, part home cooking.
Lazy Chicken Dinner
1 rotissiere chicken from the store
1 head of broccolli
4 carrots chopped
4-5 large potatoes, chopped
butter, milk 
Two pots on the stove.  One small pot with a steamer for the chopped carrots and broccoli.  After the water comes to a boil for 3-5 minutes, you can turn off the heat.  The steam will cook the vegetables in the pot.  In the second pot you cook the potatoes until tender, drain, and mash with butter and milk.  I also added two tablespoons of the Incredible Garlic Spread product (optional) to give it an extra kick.