dash of milk
1 slice of ham, chopped
fresh chives, chopped
bit of butter for pan
grated cheddar cheese
salt & pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, ham, milk, salt and pepper. Beat well.
- Heat skillet on medium and melt margarine.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet. As the omelette begins to set, lift up edges with egg flipper so uncooked portion of egg can flow under the cooked portion. (This is where I had a problem so my omlette so mine looks like a french omlette)
- When eggs are set but the top is still moist, sprinkle ¾ of the cheese over it and chopped chives.
- Slide omelette onto the plate and cut into portions.