Food Network Canada: April Cooking Club Challenge

After letting all of my chef friends know about the Food Network Canada's Cooking Club Challenge with no one getting involved, I finally found the courage to enter the cooking club challenge myself.   Now I might not be as experienced as many of my chef friends who cook more regularly, which I was attracted to the Food Network Canada's April Cooking Club Challenge.  The simplicity of the ingredients drew me in.  It was a great appetizer to try and easy to make for two.  Here's the original Mozerella Boulettes Recipe and below is the variation that I did to mine. 

Turkey Cheddar Boulettes 
extra lean ground turkey
parsley leaves
cheddar cheese cubes
1 jar Tostitos® Salsa
1 bag Tostitos® Scoops!® multigrain tortilla chips

Mix parsley leaves and ground turkey.  Form into balls and put cheddar cheese cube inside.  Bake in 400 degree oven until well done and cheese may be oozing out.   15 -20 mins.  Turn the meatballs so they cook all the way around. 

Put one meatball in a multigrain scoops tortilla chip and top with salsa.