Brown Bag Lunch: Mock Shepherd's Pie

I look in the kitchen to see what bits of pieces of leftovers that I can use up before they spoil.  I dislike spoiled food.  What did I find?  Mashed potatoes, pieces of leftover roasted chicken.  Now that's the inspiration for a healthy mock shepherd's pie.  I grabbed my lunch container and started to build my lunch.

Mock Shepherd's Pie
leftover roasted chicken, chopped
leftover mashed potatoes
1 -2 cups of frozen corn, cooked according to instructions (season with salt and garlic)
cheese on top

Layer the container with chicken on the bottom, corn in the middle and mashed potatoes on top.  Sprinkle cheese on top of everything.  It will blend in nicely when you heat it up in the microwave.  

I served this with a side dish of baby carrot sticks.  Healthy Brown Bag Lunch.