February Goal: Grocery Bill #2

My goal was $100/week.  I'm realizing that when you cook or bake more at home, you run out of the staples more frequently.  That includes eggs, milk, bread.  Before the weekend, I went shopping at T & T Supermarket which is an Asian supermarket to get ingredients for noodle soup.   We took the simple ingredients below winter camping with us using the Jetboil Camping stove system. 

T & T Supermarket Grocery Bill:  $18.56

T & T has prepared BBQ Pork, Chicken, and BBQ Duck.  We usually go there for the fresh BBQ Pork.  Remember that after my first grocery bill I made turkey stock.  We use the turkey stock for BBQ Pork noodle soup.  Simmer the following in stock and enjoy.  Homemade stock is definitely the key.

1 package of udon or ramen noodles
1/2 pot homemade turkey or chicken stock
1 cup of baby bok choy
1/2 pkg BBQ pork

I am still on target with having spent $90.51 so far on groceries.