Easy Recipe: Pumpkin Muffins

I'm always looking for new recipes to try and always talking about my baking efforts.  One day I was at my friend's house complaining about how I could not find any muffin recipe to match the Parsnip Muffins Recipe from the Food Network.  So she shared this pumpkin muffin recipe with me that's healthy and easy to make.  Most muffin recipes are easy.  Mix all dry ingredients together.  Mix all wet ingredients together.  Combine.  Pour into muffin tins and bake.

400ml whole wheat flour
1ml baking powder
5ml baking soda
7ml cinnamon
300ml sugar

2 eggs
175 ml vegetable oil
350ml canned pumpkin

Bake for 30 mins at 350 degree oven.  Eat right away or freeze for later in the week.  That's the best tip that I learned was to freeze right away since homemade muffins taste good for only about two to three days without.  When I brought my first batch of frozen muffins out, I could not believe how fresh they were.